lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Ivana_dg9801"

39 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Lichess Violation:#9

@mcgoves said in #8: > You don't have to. But we will not have the access for arenas swiss and global tournaments if we want to opt for them.

Ivana_dg9801
General Chess Discussion - Lichess Violation:#5

@SOJB said in #3: > If you’ve been sandbagging (losing on purpose) that against terms of service = this account has violated terms of service that's a point but why do they even do that?

Ivana_dg9801
General Chess Discussion - Lichess Violation:#1

Can anyone tell me why does lichess violate accounts for many losses? Or other particular reason so then we have to make another account? Please give me this suggestion in ur POV. Ty!

Ivana_dg9801
Community Blog Discussions - How to Win Bullet Games?#2

Thank you for this I will surely going to use this tactic of yours..

Ivana_dg9801
General Chess Discussion - Who created chess?#38

The very brief answer according to my side- According to one of those interesting ancient legends, chess was invented by Grand Vizier Sissa Ben Dahir and gifted to the Indian King Shirham, also known …

Ivana_dg9801
General Chess Discussion - Lichess Changelog: February 5th, 2022#19

@Lichess said in #1: > The Lichess changelog has finally been updated with all significant changes since July 2022 (sorry for the long delay this time, we'll try to publish it more regularly again goi…

Ivana_dg9801
General Chess Discussion - chess facts:#1

Could you tell me some facts about chess? Who created chess and what was the benefit of it in ancient times? I will tell you one fact, The longest official game of chess took place in 1989 and lasted …

Ivana_dg9801
Off-Topic Discussion - Anybody a CUBER?#55

@aqn2013 said in #54: > Are you trying to make fun of cubers? That's not acceptable but kinda funny. We are Cubers/Cubans

Ivana_dg9801
Off-Topic Discussion - Anybody a CUBER?#52

Solving rubix cubes makes my mind more peaceful and concentrated. It boosts up my brain power to be honest...

Ivana_dg9801
Off-Topic Discussion - Anybody a CUBER?#51

@chessninjaY218 said in #50: > By this i mean what cube do you use Megamix,RubixCube,Mirror cube,Skew b,3x3 Mastermorhix. Only these.

Ivana_dg9801