Það eru engir leikir í gangi sem stendur, búðu til einn!
Leikir » Leikir í gangi núna
|novap vs nerio-||Standard||Rated||15 + 0|
|tazegol vs alibbbb||Standard||Rated||5 + 18|
|denko vs Kehymer_07||Standard||Rated||5 + 1|
|Anonymous vs A.I. level 8||From position||Casual||Unlimited|
|molehill vs Geol12||Standard||Rated||1 + 0|
|Anonymous vs A.I. level 4||Standard||Casual||Unlimited|
|Anonymous vs A.I. level 5||Standard||Casual||Unlimited|
|smichel vs Anonymous||Standard||Casual||Unlimited|
Umræðukorkur » Umræðukorkur
- Perfect Game and still didn't win :( max123 Or could you give some in game examples of variations I might have pla [...]
- Perfect Game and still didn't win :( max123 What I mean by perfect is that there were 0 innaccuracies, 0 mistakes, [...]
- Perfect Game and still didn't win :( gjblanco you didnt play a perfect game. you played a very passive game.
- valid & SEO Hellball Thibault is quite aware. The HTML 'errors' are not actually errors. [...]
- Perfect Game and still didn't win :( max123 when you are playing somebody with 1400 elo it usually does, otherwise [...]
- Perfect Game and still didn't win :( condor A perfect game does not imply victory...
- Perfect Game and still didn't win :( max123 Anybody got any other examples? http://en.lichess.org/analyse/in2vl1 [...]
- valid & SEO charliespiral http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=lichess.org very good SEO 55% [...]
- Lichess todo popularity bracket thibault That sounds interresting :) go ahead
- What should I do in this case Zdek OMG, i'm so stupid, thank you, i'll try to improve my chess skills
- Three castlings in one game. charliespiral ? Dublin 1973 http://timkr.home.xs4all.nl/palview3/recgames.htm
- What should I do in this case Mephostophilis One of the most extremely easy chess puzzles I've seen in a while... [...]
- a modest proposal Clarkey Any idea where it would go?
- Lichess seems much slower now Mephostophilis > So why would they change something that worked perfectly? Because [...]
- a modest proposal justaprawn In the replay and analysis view, how about showing captured pieces?
- PGN to FEN conversion Clarkey allibek, thanks for pointing pgn-extract out to me. I just made some n [...]
- What should I do in this case harryh 1.Ng5 kh8 2. Rh7 mate
- What should I do in this case Zdek Sorry For the double post but here the white should win
- What should I do in this case Zdek Hey, Im a beginer and I don't know how to solves this "situation" ! [...]
- Lichess todo popularity bracket moo Sounds like a great idea.
- Lichess todo popularity bracket MoralIntentions I'm planning on creating a "Lichess todo popularity bracket" at bracke [...]
- [feature req] Fade out for the [...] khishimin Often you want to choose a game, but the game disappears from the list [...]
- how to report abusive language Doer thank you Clarkey for your help.
- how to report abusive language Clarkey There's a button on the user's page that says "Report <username> to mo [...]
- how to report abusive language Doer how to report abusive language? i didn't notice a tool to do that. s [...]
- King and one knight on each side... brilliantblue Ah ok, thank you!
- King and one knight on each side... Clarkey http://en.lichess.org/editor/6NK/5n2/6k1/8/8/8/8/8%20w%20- It's pra [...]
- King and one knight on each side... brilliantblue How is it possible to settle a checkmate for white or black in this si [...]
- PGN to FEN conversion Clarkey Thanks for pointing that out. I'm considering ignoring the move clock [...]
- King and one knight on each side... surendhar its a draw if it was left with a knight or a bishop